visit utsnyc.edu Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am who I say I am...



On Wednesday, October 24, members of the Black Caucus led a chapel service based on Exodus 3:13-14 where God reveals Godself as "I am who I say I am." Ben Sanders delivers a powerful message claiming "I Am" as a model for our living before God and others. Derrick McQueen and Kim Harris sing, "Lord, How Come We Here?"

Listen and post a comment.

Video by Patricia Santiago
Editing by Kyle Carnes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe-some. Is there any way to hear the whole message?

Troy said...

Mark,
You can email our media services department and request a DVD recording of the day. There is a modest charge. Contact Bill Winer, bwiner@uts.columbia.edu. Make sure and include the date of the chapel

Glad you enjoyed it. Ben delivered a powerful message.

Troy